1. The admissions to third year (TY) will start from 28/06/2022 at 11. a.m. and will continue till 05/07/2022 at 11.59 p.m.
2. Login with your login ID and password e-mailed to you.
3. Click on “Admission” menu on left panel.
4. Some of the information in the admission form would be pre-populated based on last year’s student information.
5. Check all sections of the admission form and make changes if required wherever the changes are allowed.
6. Please note that some basic information of the student is non-editable. If the student has to change it, he / she will have to visit the College office after the commencement of the course with relevant documents.
7. Specialization will remain as per the Second Year. Students cannot change the specialization subject.
8. Complete the form by clicking the ‘submit’ button.
9. Next, click on ‘Make Payment” menu on the left pane (this will appear only after you ‘Submit’ the admission form)
10. View the fee table and select the fee by clicking on the radio button in last column and then click on “View Fee Details” button
11. The payment mode and complete fee details breakup will be visible on the screen.
12. Click on button “click here to make payment” and proceed to payment gateway for making the fee transaction. Student can pay the fees by using credit card / debit card /net banking.
13. Upon successful payment, the receipt number will be displayed. Click to view the payment history.
14. In the grid shown, under ‘Print e-Receipt’ student can click on ‘Print’ and get the system generated fee receipt.
15. If there has been a technical error while making the payment, the student may have to wait up to 48 hours for generating the fee receipt.
16. Student will get the roll no and division only after the payment of fees.
17. Next, click on Print Declarations on left panel and click on Print Admissions Form, download it and print the same.
18. The student is required to submit the admission form alongwith photocopies of first year (Sem I and Sem II separately) marksheet, Second Year Marksheet (Sem III and Sem IV separately) and photocopy of caste certificate (if applicable) to the College Office on the first floor from 11/07/2022 till 18/07/2022 on all working days from 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 2.30 to 4.00 p.m.