INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW ADMISSION OF F.Y (UG) 2023-2024
The last date of document verification and admission of the students from all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th ,6th and 7th Merit Lists has been extended till 4th September,2023.
All admissions will be offered on the first come first served basis.
The students who have been merit listed for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Merit list of F.Y.B. A are required to note that only one major subject i.e. English is available for selection.
1 . Students from the F.Y. B.A.8th Merit List
can view their result where they get the offer letter in which there will be link to fill the admission form. The students are required to fill the admission form.
Then they will have to come to the College and get their documents verified from 28th August, 2023 at 10.30 a.m. till 4th September,2023 4.00 p.m.
and secure their admission by paying the fees on or before 5th September,2023 at 11.59 p.m
3 . Students who have not paid the Pre Merit application charges till 11th June 2023 will not be considered for the Merit List.
4. If the student has entered the percentage on the basis of ‘best of four’ or ‘best of five’ subjects, s/he will not be admitted even though his / her name appeared in the merit list on the basis of those marks.
5. All merit lists of special quotas like Defense/Ex- servicemen, Sports, NER, Physically Challenged etc. will be declared at a later stage i.e. after 3rd Merit List. However, those students who have applied under these quotas and have scored marks above the cut-off percentage of the general merit lists may appear in those lists also on the basis of their marks. Hence, they are required to check their result at the time of declaration of general list if their percentage is above the cut-off percentage.
6. The admissions under the ‘Sports and Cultural’ quota will be offered on the basis of performance of the students in those respective areas.
7. All admissions to ‘B.Com with ACCA’ , B.Com. with CIMA, B. Com. (Business Analytics) and B.A. Economics (Business Analytics) are purely on merit basis
8. The interviews of the merit listed students will be conducted for B.A. Economics (Business Analytics) and B. Com. (Business Analytics) programmes and then the final admissions will be offered.
9. Once the student has opted for ‘B. Com with ACCA’, B.Com. with CIMA, B. Com. (Business Analytics) and B.A. Economics (Business Analytics) and paid the fees, the student cannot opt out of the programme after the commencement of the programme.
10. All admissions to B.Com. Regular and B.A. Regular programme are purely on merit, in concurrence with the reservation rules of the Government of Maharashtra.
11. Reservation under caste category is available for students from Maharashtra having valid caste certificate issued by the Government of Maharashtra. If the student does not have his/her valid Caste Certificate, then his / her admission will not be processed.
12. The College fees will be charged according to the programme, residential status, optional subject selected / allotted etc. Student can check the fee structure displayed on the college website.
13. Though the student has selected the major, minor and optional subject of his / her choice, the subject will be allotted to the student depending upon the availability of the seats.
14. A student is required to pay College fees online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking only.
All admissions will be offered on first come first served basis.
STEPS FOR SECURING ADMISSION
1.A student who has been selected in the merit list will be able to view his / her merit list status by clicking ‘View Result’ button by using his/her login ID and password, and then using the given link, he / she can get the offer letter for the selected programme.
2. The offer letter contains the link to fill the admission form.
3. The student is expected to fill up the admission form carefully and select the major and minor subject. However, the final allotment of the major and minor subject will be done at the time of fee payment on the availability of subject and on first come first served basis. For details, please click here.
4.Major and Minor subjects once allotted will not be changed.
5.There will be extra fees of Rs. 10,000/- for the subject Business Computing and Rs. 5,000/- for French.
6.After filling the admission form, the student has to come to the College personally for verification of documents.
7.Verification of the documents will be done only of those students who filled the admission form.
8. After verification of the documents the student will get the facility to pay the College fees and secure his / her admission.
9. The student should bring the following documents with him/ her for physical verification at the time of admission.
- Pre-merit application form.
- Statement of Marks (original and self-attested photocopy)
- Leaving Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy)
- Migration Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy) –for students from other than Maharashtra State Board
- Passing Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy) – for students from other than Maharashtra State Board
- Caste Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy) – for students from Maharashtra State only.
- Domicile Certificate – (photocopy) for students from Maharashtra State only.
- Gap affidavit (Original and self-attested photocopy) - if applicable
- Original and self-attested photocopy of the documents related to special quota (Defense/Ex- servicemen/Sports/NER/Physically Challenged etc. - If applicable).
- EWS Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy) (in case of EWS students)
10.Following original documents will be retained by the college at the time of physical verification of documents.
1. Leaving Certificate
3. Gap affidavit (if applicable)
Counselling Session for FYUG Students
The college has arranged for a counselling session for all students who wish to secure admission for FY B.A and FY B.Com programs. The teachers will be available from 9 am to 1 pm to talk to the students and parents.
Implementation of NEP at Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce : Click here