Donation and Capitation is not required to be paid for admission to any programme of Symbiosis College.
- All admissions will be based on Merit and as per the Reservation policy of Govt. of Maharashtra.
- 10% seats will be reserved for NRI (Except Gulf & S. E. Asia).
- 15% seats will be reserved for Foreign Students (Foreign National, P.I.O., Children of workers in Gulf & S.E. Asia).
These are over and above the sanctioned strength and will be done under Symbiosis Centre for International Education.
- 2 seats will be reserved for students from Jammu and Kashmir State for each course.
- 1 seat in Arts stream and 2 seats in Commerce stream are reserved for each of the eight North-East Indian States.
Reservation for various categories in Maharashtra
Rules for Refund of Fees after Cancellation of Admission for the Year 2020-2021
- If a student cancels admission from the Date of Admission(i.e.Date of Payment) till 30 days after Commencement of a Programme, he / she will be refunded the entire College Fees after deducting Rs. 500/- for Processing Charges.
- If Admission is cancelled after 30 days from the Date of Commencement of the Programme, Rs. 1000 will be deducted from the College Fees and the remaining fees will be refunded to the student.
- This Rule is applicable only for the Academic Year 2020-21 due to Covid-19 Pandemic.