Library Working Hours & Rules
Library functions on Monday to Saturday on all working days of the college. During the exam period library provides services on Sundays and Holidays also. Library remains open between 9.00 a.m. & 5.30 p.m.
- Students must show I-card to get access to the library and should make necessary entry at the register maintained at the entrance of the library.
- Pin drop silence is required to be maintained in the library
- Keep your mobiles on silent mode while entering the library. Do not talk on mobile while you are in library.
- Keep your belongings in the rack provided at the entrance.
- Eatables/Drinks are strictly not allowed inside library.
- Each student can borrow 2 books
- Reference material (Reference Books, Periodicals, Newspapers) is meant for reading in the Library only and will not be issued.
- Home Reading books will be issued for 7 days & if not in demand, can be renewed twice. Students also can reserve books that are in circulation.
- Late fee of Rs. 2/- per day will be charged for the books returned after the due date.
- The loss of I-card should be reported immediately to the Librarian. After submitting written application, Duplicate Card will be issued against a fine of Rs. 200/-