F.Y.J.C. Com / F.Y.J.C. Arts
Notice for 11th STD
11th STD Students Admission and fee payment date is extended till 30.09.2021 at 11.59pm.
All candidates who are offered admission for XI STD will get an email
communication with details of Login ID and password to access the registration form.
Those candidates can complete the form filling and admission fee payment process.
Candidate who have not received any emails can contact the institute or send an
- Fill the admission form properly by using Login ID and password sent to
you through e-mail
- Upload the scanned copies of documents mentioned in the college
admission form. This will ensure your provisional admission to Symbiosis
College of Arts and Commerce 11th STD.
- Std 10-mark sheet (compulsory)
- School leaving certificate (compulsory)
- Caste certificate. (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (Applicable to CBSE, ICSE and other Board
- Passing Certificate (Applicable to CBSE, ICSE and other Board
- Undertaking regarding health care – take the print out, fill the form, to
be signed by student and parent and then upload.
- Undertaking /Self declaration –take the print out, fill the form, tick
mark in the check box in front of the document which is to be submitted
later, to be signed by student and parent and then upload.
- FEG form – (applicable for Girls of Maharashtra State domicile) take
the print out, fill the form, to be signed by parent and then upload.
- Undertaking for GOI Post Matric Scholarship/Freeship scheme (only
for reservation category of Maharashtra State). – take the print out, to be
signed by student and parent and then upload.
- Information regarding GOI Post Matric Scholarship/Freeship scheme
(only for reservation category of Maharashtra State). - take the print out, to
be signed by student and parent and then upload.
- Physically Challenged Certificate – If applicable
- Sports (National/International level player) Certificate – If applicable
- Defence Service Person and Ex-servicemen Certificate – If applicable
- Freedom Fighter Certificate – If applicable
- Please choose the optional subject properly. Optional subjects are allotted
on First Come First Served basis. There are limited seats for optional
subjects and will not be changed once opted. However, students can change optional subjects in 12th std., while filling up the HSC Board
- Fee will be charged as per rules. However, student has to pay Rs 5000/-
extra for opting Information Technology subject.
- Your admission will be confirmed only after payment of fees and physical
verification of your documents after student comes to the campus (date
will be notified later). Till then your admission will remain provisional.
Once the admission process is done, your admission form and fee receipt
will show Class, Division and Roll No according to your Stream i.e. Arts
- Student is supposed to fill the eligibility form and submit the same at the
time of verification of the documents after student comes to the campus
(date will be notified). However, it is applicable only to the students of
other than Maharashtra State Board. Eligibility fees Rs. 420/- or Rs. 620/-
(including eligibility form fee) depending upon the board.
Find below detailed instructions FOR XI STD. ADMISSION OF F.Y.J.C 2021-2022
- 11th STD Students Admission and fee payment date is extended till 30.09.2021 at 11.59pm.
- Admissions to 11th STD will be conducted from 09th Sept. to 30th Sep 2021
- Click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Login with your login ID and password e-mailed to you.
- The Registration form will prepopulate with your details partially; you will
have to fill other required information carefully.
- Edit your address, mobile no. etc. If required & ensure that all other details
given in the registration form are correct.
- If any of the details in the registration form are not correct, please send an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form by clicking the ‘submit’ button. One message will pop up of
successfully submission of registration form & other URL for further
Instructions for admission form filling & fee payment of 11 th Std. 2021-2022
- Click on the ‘Admission Form & Fee Payment’ Button.
- Login with your login ID and password which is already received on your e-mail.
- The system will prompt for password change. Follow the steps and change
password of your choice.
- Login again with your ID and ‘new password’.
- Click on “Admission” menu on left pane
- Fill all the sections of your admission form with correct information wherever
required. Kindly note that some of the information would be pre populated
based on Registration form information.
- If any of the details in the admission form are not correct, please send an
to email@example.com and proceed with the admission
- Complete the form by clicking the ‘submit’ button.
- Next, click on ‘Make Payment” menu on the left pane (this will appear only
after you ‘Submit’ the admissions form)
- View the fee table and select the fee by clicking on the radio button in last
column and then click on “View Fee Details” button
- The payment mode and complete fee details breakup will be shown.
- Click on button ‘click here to make payment’ and proceed to payment
gateway for making the fee transaction.
- After successful payment, your receipt number will display. Click to view the
- In the grid shown, under Print e-Receipt you can click on Print and get your
system generated fee receipt.
- Next, click on Print Declarations on left pane and click on Print Admissions
Form and download / print the same (Back to back).
- You are required to submit the admission form along with fee challan & other
relevant documents after college notification.