F.Y.J.C. Com / F.Y.J.C. Arts
The admission of F.Y.J.C students will be conducted from 6th July 2023 at 3.00 p.m. to 25th September 2023. at 11.59pm.
All candidates who are offered admission for XI STD through centralized process will get an email communication with details of Login ID and password to access the registration form. These candidates can complete the form filling and admission fee payment process.
Candidates who have not received any emails can contact the institute or send an email to email to email@example.com
- Fill the registration form properly by using Login ID and password sent to you through e-mail
- Upload the scanned copies of documents mentioned in the college registration form. This will ensure your provisional admission to Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce 11th STD.
- FEG form – (applicable for Girls of Maharashtra State domicile) take the print out, fill the form, to be signed by parent and then upload.
- Undertaking for GOI Post Matric Scholarship/Free ship scheme (only for reservation category of Maharashtra State). – take the print out, to be signed by student and parent and then upload.
- Information regarding GOI Post Matric Scholarship/Free ship scheme (only for reservation category of Maharashtra State). - take the print out, to be signed by student and parent and then upload.
- Students eligible for Government of India’s Post Matric Scholarship Free Ship Scheme - take the print out, to be signed by student and then upload.
- Please choose the optional subject properly. Optional subjects are allotted on First Come First Served basis. There are limited seats for optional subjects and will not be changed once opted.
- Fees will be charged as per rules. However, student has to pay extra fees for opting Information Technology subject. (if opted)
- Your admission will be confirmed only after payment of fees. Once the admission process is done, your admission form and fee receipt will show Class, Division and Roll Number according to your Stream I.e. Arts or Commerce.
Below detailed instructions FOR XI STD. ADMISSION OF F.Y.J.C
- Login with your login ID and password e-mailed to you.
- The Registration form will prepopulate with your details partially; you will have to fill other required information carefully.
- Students are required to properly logout from the login page if they don’t want to continue to fill the form. If the student automatically come out from the system, he/she has to wait more than half an hour and then he/she can login again.
- Fill your address, mobile no. etc. if required & ensure that all other details given in the registration form are correct.
- If any of the details in the registration form are not correct, please send an email. to firstname.lastname@example.org and proceed with the admission process.
- Complete the form by clicking the ‘submit’ button. One message will pop up of successful submission of registration form & other link for further procedure.
Instructions for admission form filling & fee payment
- Click on the ‘Admission Form & Fee Payment’ Button.
- Login with your login ID and password which is already received on your e-mail.
- The system will prompt for password change. Follow the steps and change password of your choice.
- Login again with your ID and ‘new password’.
- Click on “Admission” menu on left pane
- Fill all the sections of your admission form with correct information wherever required. Kindly note that some of the information would be pre populated based on Registration form information.
- If any of the details in the admission form are not correct, please send an email to email@example.com proceed with the admission process.
- Complete the form by clicking the ‘submit’ button.
- Next, click on ‘Make Payment” menu on the left pane (this will appear only after you ‘Submit’ the admissions form)
- View the fee table and select the fee by clicking on the radio button in last column and then click on “View Fee Details” button.
- The payment mode and complete fee details breakup will be shown.
- Click on button ‘click here to make payment’ and proceed to payment gateway for making the fee transaction.
- After successful payment, your receipt number will display. Click to view the payment history.
- In the grid shown, under Print e-Receipt you can click on Print and get your system generated fee receipt.
- Next, click on Print Declarations on left pane and click on Print Admissions Form and download / print the same (Back to back).
- You are required to submit the following documents to the Junior College office (4th floor) on any working days from 7th August, 2023 to 14th August, 2023.
- A] Admission form (back to back – print)
- B] College fee receipt (2 copies)
- C] Pending documents (if any) as instructed at time of verification process
- D] Token provided at time of verification process
- E] Undertaking of Health Care (duly signed by student and parent)