STUDENT MENTORSHIP PROGRAM, YEAR 2022-23
Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce intends to create a supportive student-centric learning environment and has therefore created a Student Mentoring Program (SMP) to cater to all the students of the college. The college endeavors to establish and foster a mentoring culture to instill human values and develop a healthy relationship between teachers and students. The student mentorship program is a comprehensive student support system that aims to help students proactively engage on campus and enable holistic student development.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS.
- Each student is required to check the pdf titled Student Mentorship Program 2022-23 to know the Teacher Mentor-Mentee allocation. This document has your teacher mentor's name which is displayed against your roll number.
- Students are then required to see the Team codes to know the code of the team they have to join. The code of the team you are required to join will be displayed against your teacher mentor's name.
- Once you join the Team with help of the code, you will be guided by the teacher mentor regarding the mentorship program. A student mentor(buddy) is also assigned to the Team you have joined to help you.
* Please join the Teams latest by 20th October 2022.
1. List of Teams Codes Click Here