The First Merit Lists for M.A. English Part I, M.A. Economics Part I and M.Com. Part
I will be declared on 27th September 2021.
PG-1 PRE-MERT NOTICE (2021-22)
Updating Marks and uploading of Degree Marksheet in the M.A. M.Com Pre-Merit form.
The students who have filled the pre-merit form for MA English, MA Economics,
MA Psychology and M.Com Part-1 and have not uploaded their final degree
marksheet and not filled the degree marks yet, can upload their marksheet and update
the marks till 18th September,2021.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRE-MERIT APPICATION FORM OF F.Y (PG) 2021-2022
The Pre-Merit application form has started from 13th August, 2021 at 09.30 p.m. The last date of payment is 18/09/2021 at 11.59 PM.
Those students who do not have Leaving / Transfer Certificate, issued by their school / college may upload the same at the later date without fail. Their admission will not be processed without the Leaving / Transfer Certificate even if their name appears in the merit list.
Required Document List for Admission:
- Degree Marks sheets of all semesters/years (In one PDF)
- Transfer/ College Leaving Certificate
- Provisional / Passing Certificate
- CGPA conversion to percentage letter (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra Students (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Gazette Certificate (if applicable)
- GAP Affidavit (if applicable)
- Other relevant Documents i.e. for Sports & Other quotas. (if applicable)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate (if applicable)
- SEBC (Maratha) certificate (if applicable)
Please keep following documents ready with you:
- Your passport size photograph and signature in .jpg, .jpeg or .gif format (the file size should not be more than 100 kb).
- Your Statement of Marks in qualifying examination.
- Click on "Register".
- Read the Instructions carefully and then click on the 'I Agree' button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill the registration form
- Pay the registration charges
Instructions for Students:
- Student should give the correct e-mail ID to facilitate smooth admission procedure.
- The college offers various options for admission viz. MA. English, Economics, Psychology and M.Com.
- The student can opt for more than one programme. Pre-merit registration charges will be applicable as per the number of options one has selected.
- The college will be generating separate merit list for M.A. English, Economics, Psychology and M.Com. These merit lists will be published simultaneously.
- All these programmes are mutually exclusive and therefore admissions are not interchangeable unless the student has applied for multiple programmes and is eligible through the merit list of respective programme.
- All admissions for M.A. English, Economics, M.Com. will be purely on the basis of degree percentage. For M.A. Psychology on the basis of interview marks and Degree percentage the merit list will be published.
- M.A Psychology programme will have higher pre-merit charges as well as college fees than MA. English, Economics and M.Com. Programme. For more details about the course and its fees, please click here
- A student is expected to pay pre-merit application charges Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- If a student belongs to any reservation caste category from Maharashtra State, s/he has to upload his/her caste certificate issued by the Government of Maharashtra.
- If a student wishes to take admission under any special quota such as Defense, Sports etc. then he/she has to upload the relevant documents. A student can apply for more than one categories of quota under this section.
- Students who do not pay the Pre Merit application charges within the given time period will not be considered for Merit List.
- The selected students in Merit List will receive an email on their registered email ID. The details of admission process, date and the time period will be mentioned on our website under the Tab - Online Admissions-Master Degree (PG).
- Symbiosis does not accept any Donation or Capitation for admission to any Academic Programme. Students are cautioned against falling prey to any assurances offered for admissions by any individual or an organization.
- Click on 'Save and Continue' to choose a password and the hint questions that will be asked if you forget your password. Then click on 'Submit' to register.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your SCACFYPG ID and password. You may continue to complete the pre-merit form by entering the remaining details requested. On your completion click on 'Save and Continue'.
- Payment page will get activated and student can make the payment with Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce reserves the exclusive right to reject any application without assigning any reasons thereof.
- A non-refundable Pre-Merit Online Processing charges of Rs.1000/-per programme for online application for M.Com and M.A (Economics and English) and Rs.2000/- for M.A Psychology is payable by every candidate at the time of registration.
- All the information pertaining to admission to the College will be posted on the College website, and separate communication will not be sent to the individual candidates.
- If you agree to the above terms and conditions, click "I Agree" and please complete your form by filling all the portions of your application.
- All disputes in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Pune.
- The Last date for filling Pre-Merit application form and making payment is 18/09/2021 at 11.59 p.m.
- I agree to abide by the rules and regulations governing the pre-merit procedure of the College as well as the rules contained in the information and instructions given on the College website, which I have read and understood.
- I understand that the information that I have provided in the application form will be used by the College. I may receive information by email or other form on matters unrelated to the College and I agree not to object to such mailers.
- I hereby undertake that the information given in the pre-merit application form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Discrepancy if any found, I shall not hold the College authorities responsible and I understand that my application for admission can be rejected by the College authorities for misinformation.