Those students who could not fill their degree marks in Pre-Merit form ( as their TY result are not yet declared) will be given facility to edit /fill their marks of T.Y. even after the payment of pre-merit application till 05th October, 2022.
New admission for M.A. in Economics and M.Com. Part-I 2022-2023
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRE-MERIT APPICATION FORM OF F.Y (PG) 2022-2023
For Economics, and M.Com. the Pre-Merit application form has been started from 26th September, 2022 at 05.00 p.m. The last date of form filling is 5th October, 2022 and last date of payment is 6th October, 2022 at 11.59 p.m.
Please keep following documents ready with you:
1. Your passport size photograph and signature in .jpg, .jpeg or .gif format (the file size should not be more than 100 kb).
2. Your Statement of Marks in qualifying examination. (If the student does not have the final marksheet of all the six semesters of the degree programme, then the student can fill his/her aggregate marks of all the earlier semesters.)
• Click on "Register".
• Read the Instructions carefully and then click on the 'I Agree' button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
• Fill the registration form
• Pay the registration charges
Instructions for Students:
• Student should give the correct e-mail ID to facilitate smooth admission procedure.
• The college offers various options for admission viz. M.A. in Economics and M.Com.
• The college will be generating separate merit lists for M.A. in Economics and M.Com.
• The college will be generating separate merit lists for Economics, and M.Com.
• All these programmes are mutually exclusive and therefore admissions are not interchangeable unless the student has applied for multiple programmes and is eligible through the merit list of respective programme.
• Passing the qualifying degree examination is compulsory for confirmation of the admission.
• All admissions for M.A. in Economics and M. Com are purely provisional and will be confirmed only after the submission of final
•All admissions for M.A. in Economics and M.Com. will be conducted temporarily on the basis of aggregate marks of 1st Semester to 5th Semester. After the declaration of the final result of the students the admission will be confirmed.
• If the student fails in the 6th Semester, then his/her admission will be cancelled and the refund will be made as per the cancellation rules of the college. These rules are displayed on the college website.
• For more details about the course and its fees, please check the college website in the Admission tab.
• A student is expected to pay pre-merit application charges Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
• The reservation under caste category is applicable to only students from state of Maharashtra having caste certificate issued by the Government of Maharashtra.
• Caste category students from other states will be considered as General Category for this purpose.
• If a student belongs to any reserved caste category from Maharashtra State, he/she will have to bring the original caste certificate issued by the Government of Maharashtra at the time of admission.
• If a student wishes to take admission under any special quota such as Defence, Sports etc., then he/she will have to bring the relevant documents at the time of admission. A student can apply under more than one such quotas.
• Students who do not pay the pre-merit application charges within the given time period will not be considered for the Merit List.
• The selected students in Merit List will receive an email on their registered email ID. The details of admission process, date and the time period will be mentioned on our website under the Tab - Online Admissions-Master Degree (PG).
• Symbiosis does not accept any Donation or Capitation for admission to any Academic Programme. Students are cautioned against falling prey to any assurances offered for admissions by any individual or an organization.
• Click on 'Save and Continue' to choose a password and the hint questions that will be asked if you forget your password. Then click on 'Submit' to register.
• After successful registration, you will get an email containing your SCACFYPG ID and password. You may continue to complete the pre-merit form by entering the remaining details requested. On your completion click on 'Save and Continue'.
• Payment page will get activated and student can make the payment with Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce reserves the exclusive right to reject any application without assigning any reasons thereof
2. A non-refundable Pre-Merit Online Processing charges of Rs.1500/-per programme for online application for M.Com and M.A in Economics is payable by every candidate at the time of registration.
3. All the information pertaining to admission to the College will be posted on the College website and separate communication will not be sent to the individual candidates.
4. If you agree to the above terms and conditions, click "I Agree" and please complete your form by filling all the portions of your application.
5. All disputes in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Pune.
6. The Last date for filling Pre-Merit application form and making payment is 06th October,2022 till 11:59 p.m.
7. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations governing the pre-merit procedure of the College as well as the rules contained in the information and instructions given on the College website, which I have read and understood.
8. I understand that the information that I have provided in the application form will be used by the College. I may receive information by email or other form on matters unrelated to the College and I agree not to object to such mailers.
9. I hereby undertake that the information given in the pre-merit application form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Discrepancy if any found, I shall not hold the College authorities responsible and I understand that my application for admission can be rejected by the College authorities for misinformation.