Hope you are enjoying online lectures, that commenced on 1st July 2020 as per govt circular issued on 15 June 2020.
Thank you for your enthusiastic response.
Now is the time to meet over offline classes, something we longed for so long!
In keeping with the Circular dated 29 Oct, 2020, students can attend lectures in college classrooms, provided the students submit the CONSENT LETTER of their parents.
The consent must state the following points.
1) Parents have no objection to their ward attending offline lectures in Symbiosis college.
2) They are aware of the risk involved against the covid19 situation.
3) Parents will not hold college responsible for the situation arising thereof.
However, college assures the students and parents, that the following guidelines, given by the State Govt. will be followed:
1) College campus, classrooms, IT labs, library, washrooms are sanitized.
2) Overcrowding will not be allowed.
3) Healthcare facility will be provided on campus in case, medical emergency arises.
Students, who desire to attend offline lectures, should mail the consent letter attached along this notice, duly signed by the parents on the mail address offlinelec@symbiosiscollege.
Offline lectures will be organized thereafter.
Students must carry the hardcopy of the consent letter while attending offline lectures on campus.
Kindly note that, online lectures will continue as per schedule.