Notice for Disbursement of Library and Caution money deposit for the batch 2019-20 (Pass out year 21-22)
Third year pass out students for the year 2021-22 are requested to follow
the following instructions regarding their refund
of Library and Caution
money deposit from the college.
1) Library and Caution money deposit form should be collected from
the Student help desk (ground floor)
2) Student will fill the form and submit at the Cash counter along
with the First year fee challan
3) Rs.25/- will be deducted from the deposit if the first year fee challan is
not attached to the form
5) The students have to fill up the bank details properly. If the transaction fails
due to incorrect credentials, it will take more than 10 to12 days to reprocess it.
6) Refunds will be paid through NEFT within 10-15 working days to the