|Class||Open||Defense & Ex- Serviceman||North Eastern Region|
|F. Y. B. Com||84.25||79.40||–||–||–|
|F. Y. B. A.||–||78.60||–||–||–|
- Student seeking admission under NER quota should note that 2nd list of NER student has been declared and allotment has been done predominantly on the basis of the states.
- The Fifth Merit list for Open category will be declared after 3rd July 2017 if required.
Students from current Merit List must secure their admission within Three Working Days from the date of declaration of Merit List.
Student must be personally present for admission with a Photo Identity proof and all required original documents.
Procedure for Admission
- Admission process such as document verification and creation of Login-ID and password will be conducted in college office located on the 1st floor.
- Optional subject selection will be on first come first served basis.
- Please bring the following original documents along with two self attested photocopies for admission purposes. All the original documents will have to be submitted at the time of admission and they will not be returned.
- a) Pre-Merit Challan /online payment receipt of Rs. 500/- duly paid on or before 8th June, 2017.
- b) Mark Sheet.
- c) Leaving Certificate.
- d) Migration Certificate (other than H. S. C. Maharashtra Board)
- e) Passing Certificate
- f) Caste Certificate (if applicable and issued by Government of Maharashtra only)
- g) Gap Affidavit (if applicable)
- h) Mark sheet conversion certificate (if applicable)
- i) Domicile Certificate (for students from Maharashtra).
The admission procedure will be completed only after submission of all the documents mentioned above.
- The students who apply under Special Quotas like above mentioned are requested to check all merit lists as they are also eligible to get admission through Open Merit if the marks obtained are above the cut-off percentage of the merit list.
- The Admission process will be conducted on all working days between 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 3.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Donation and Capitation is NOT required to be paid for the admission to any programme of the Symbiosis College.