Donation and Capitation is not required to be paid for admission to any programme of Symbiosis College.
- All admissions will be based on Merit and as per the Reservation policy of Govt. of Maharashtra.
- 10% seats will be reserved for NRI (Except Gulf & S. E. Asia).
- 15% seats will be reserved for Foreign Students (Foreign National, P.I.O., Children of workers in Gulf & S.E. Asia). These are over and above the sanctioned strength and will be done under International Student Centre of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- 2 seats will be reserved for students from Jammu and Kashmir State for each course.
- 1 seat in Arts stream and 2 seats in Commerce stream are reserved for each of the eight North-East Indian States.
Reservation for various categories in Maharashtra
- Admission process will start only after the XIIth std. results of H.S.C. Maharashtra Board examinations are declared (i.e. by June 1st week).
- Student has to register by filling Pre-Merit application form online. The form will be available on our website.
- While filling the Pre-Merit application form, student has to enter total marks of all subjects (Aggregate percentage) and required information. We do not consider percentages based on best of 4 or best of 5 subjects.
- Pay the Pre – Merit application charges online through debit card/credit card/netbanking.
- Send Pre – Merit form along with duly paid challan to the college office by post or in person.
- Then the student has to check the schedule on our website for Merit List.
- If the student’s name appears in the Merit List:
- Student has to come personally to the College in Pune for admission within the prescribed working days from the date of declaration of particular Merit List.
- Student should provide at the time of admission all original documents for verification along with two attested photocopies.
- After the verification procedure is over, the student has to fill the on-line admission form.
- Then the student has to pay the annual fees within the next 2 days.
- If the fees are not paid within the given time, the admission stands cancelled.
- The student finally has to submit the admission form, duly paid fee challan and related documents to the office immediately.
- The student must be present in person at the time of admission. Without the student, no parent or guardian will be entertained for admission process.
- No student will be entertained after the given time for admission is expired.
- International students should visit the Symbiosis Center for International Education, Pune for their admission.
- NRI students from South East Asia & Gulf counties should visit the Symbiosis Center for International Education, Pune for their admission.
PROCESS FOR CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
- In case the student wants to cancel his or her admission, he / she is required to take the admission cancellation form from the Students’ Help desk, take Principal/ Registrar’s signature, then get No Dues remarks from library and College Account Section and submit the form to the Registrar. The Student has to attach the original student copy of the fees Challan to it. The student has to mention reason of cancellation in the application.
- The original documents submitted to the college at the time of admission are given to the student on the same day of cancellation of admission.
- The refund of fees is as per rules of refund of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune and it takes approximately 15 days. The fee is refunded by cheque only in the name of student. In case the refund is required in the name of parent, the student should clearly mention about the same in the application for cancellation of admission.
- If admission is cancelled before commencement of course, Rs. 520/- will be charged as cancellation charges.
- Rules of refund of fees for cancellation of admission for the year 2016-17
|Days of cancellation after Commencement of course||Amount that will be deducted|
|01 – 10 days||20% of the total fees|
|11 – 20 days||40% of the total fees|
|After 30 days||100% of the total fees|